Please send suggestions for presentations to be presented in plenary session (15 minutes) or poster session (3 minutes electronic posters) – title and abstract (which includes: aim of work, method, application, result, conclusions, acknowledgements; ca. 200 words in total). Abstracts will be printed in the conference materials. Panel discussions will take place as well – we invite you to submit topic proposals. There is a possibility to publish research results in a monograph or recommendations to selected journals.
Participation of speakers
The organizers provide free sessions, coffee breaks, lunches and accommodation for members of the conference committee, authors of presentations and moderators.
- Sending summaries and information about products or services: by October 15, 2021
- Acceptance of articles: by October 25, 2021
- Sending the final versions of the presentation: by November 15, 2021
- Submission of the full text of the paper (for those interested): by 31.12.2021
Articles will be printed in a post-conference publication.
Submitted papers may be recommended for journals:
- Mineral Economics (Springer)
- Acta Innovations
- Polityka Energetyczna
- Przemysł Chemiczny (with a discount)
- Energies (with a discount)
- Czasopismo Techniczne KTT
Only the articles from the delivered presentations will be reviewed and published. Cost of post-conference publication in a monograph published by IGSMiE PAN – PLN 1 000.